Between the two of us, we have tested over 200 cloth diapering products. Because of this, we’ve developed some pretty strong opinions on what products have worked for our kids. So in our Top Picks event, we are showing you all of our favorites. In this post, we are talking about our favorite Training Pants.
Why I Like Them
Tara: These training pants were absolutely wonderful. I have tried over a dozen training pants and all seem to have the same issues: not waterproof, doesn’t hold enough, doesn’t have snaps on the side—this one just does it all. It even has a pocket for you to stuff it to add more absorbency.
- Tara’s Personal Review: WunderUnders Review
- Article: What to Look for in Cloth Training Pants
- Article: How to Potty Train if You Can’t or Don’t Want to Buy Training Pants
- Purchase this product from WunderUnders
We’d love to hear what YOUR favorite training pants are. Have you tried these? Do you have another favorite? Let us know in the comments, and then enter below for your chance to win our favorite items! Please fill out our Training Pants Survey for all of the products you have tried. Later this year we will have our Diaper Awards event featuring the favorites of our readers based on responses to our surveys. Also, don’t forget to check in every day from now until June 20. We will have daily posts featuring our FAVORITE cloth diapering products–and every day, you’ll have a chance to win one. We will also have a grand prize giveaway at the end of the event.
Giveaway ends 7/1/14. All giveaway winners will be selected by 7/9/14. Winners will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to claim their prize. For more giveaways, don’t forget to check out the PTS Family Friendly Giveaway Linky!
Latest posts by Tara Porter (see all)
- Tara & Carolyn’s Top Picks for 2014 – Covers (Part 1) - June 18, 2014
- Tara & Carolyn’s Top Picks for 2014 – Training Pants - June 17, 2014
- Tara & Carolyn’s Top Picks for 2014 – Inserts - June 13, 2014